Silver A Haj Package 2018
Elaf Kinda Hotel with Full Board
Sofaraa Al Huda Hotel with Full Board
- Hajj visa (If the government of Saudi Arabia increase visa fees then we will be forced to pass on the new cost to customers).
- Hajj draft.
- Round trip transport by an AC coach Moalim coach(Provided by Hajj Ministry - Naqaba).
- Makkah Hotel approx. 100m. (2 to 3 Min. walking distance) from Haram Sharif with full-board
- Madinah Hotel Approx. 350m. (2 to 5 mins walking distance) from Masjid Nabawi Sharif with full-board
& complimentary laundry service.
- Mina stay will be in Moalim Air cooler tent (maintenance of the tents is carried out by the government) with single folding mattress, pillow and a normal blanket.
- Food providing throughout the five days of Hajj except Muzdalifal.
- Ziyarat’s in Makkah and Madinah (side trip).
- Stay in Arafat within Moalim tent (without AC) with food and soft drink.
- Stay in Arafat within Moalim Air cooler tent with food and soft drink.
- The overnight in Muzdalifah (it shall be on open ground). Soft drink & fruit will be provided from Arafat.
- 2-3 days before Hajj up until the return, your stay will be in the Azizia Hotel Dar Salah with full-board and complimentary laundry. You will receive food & complimentary laundry up to 14thDhul-Hijjah(26/08/2018). Men and Women will stay separate in Azizia, with 6 people sharing a room. All rooms are En-Suite.
Air fare and travel insurance.
Meet and assist on arrival & departure at airport for individual passenger.
Transport for Tawaf-e-Ziyarat.
Hotels Rooms are city view or no view.
Triple & Quad room will be Twin or King Size plus an extra bed or sofa bed.
Price may change without prior notice according to currency fluctuation. (Except confirmed bookings for which 70% of the total amount has been paid).
Company will be not responsible for excess luggage and also not responsible for any loss and/or damage to luggage. It will be transported at your own risk.
Bed preferences are not guaranteed(in all occupancies we cannot guarantee king size beds or single beds).
No refund will be made for partially utilised or unused service.
Day 1: Meet at Heathrow/Manchester Airport for flight to Jeddah: :
(07/08/2018) 25th Dhul-Qi’dah 1439H
Meet at London Heathrow or Manchester Airport and depart for Jeddah Airport. Throughout the journey for your benefit, there will be a staff member to help and guide you. You will then arrive at the Saudi Hajj Terminal. Please note the waiting time can be over eight hours. Once clearing customs & Immigration the group shall make way to Elaf Kinda Hotel (Makkah Hotel). Once reaching Elaf Kinda Hotel (Makkah Hotel) you will leave to perform Umrah.
Note:-Meet & Assist on airport with group travel only.
Day’s 2, 3 & 4: Days of leisure in Makkah Elaf Kinda Hotel :
(08/08/2018 - 10/08/2018) 26th to 28th Dhul-Qi’dah 1439H
Rest days at Makkah Elaf Kinda Hotel & where you should proceed with the utmost Ibadah & Tawaf in Haram Sharif.
Day 5: Leave for Madinah:
(11/08/2018) 29th Dhul-Qi’dah 1439H
This day marks the end of your stay in the hotel at Elaf Kinda Makkah. We will travel to Madinah after 11:00 a.m. or after Praying Dhuhr.
Note:-Travel time from Makkah to Madinah can take around eight to 12 hours including stops at service stations & check points.
Day’s 6, 7, 8 & 9: Days of leisure at Madinah Sofaraa Al Huda Hotel:
(12/08/2018- 16/08/2018) 30th Dhul Qi’dah to 4th Dhul-Hijjah 1439H
Rest days at Madinah Sofaraa Al Huda where you should proceed with the utmost Ibadah in Masjid Nabawi Sharif.
Day 10: Leave for Makkah:
(17/08/2018) 5th Dhul-Hijjah 1439H
This day marks the end of your stay at Madinah Sofaraa Al Huda Hotel. We will travel to Makkah after 11:00 a.m. or after Praying Dhuhr. You will be required to be ready by 08.00 a.m. with Ehram on. Once reaching Azizia Building (Makkah) you will leave to perform Umrah. Travel time from Madinah to Makkah can take around eight to 12 hours including stops at service stations & check points.
Day’s 11: Days at leisure at Azizia Building:
(18/08/2018) 6th Dhul-Hijjah 1439H
Spend these days resting at Azizia Building with speeches to discuss the next stage for your Hajj 2018.
Day 12: Leave for Mina:
(19/08/2018) 7th Dhul-Hijjah 1439H
We will leave for Mina. You will be required to be ready by Before Maghrib Prayer with Ehram on & wait in your room. Once the coaches arrive we will inform you.
Day 13: First day in Mina and then to journey from Mina to Arafat:
(20/08/2018) 8th Dhul-Hijjah 1439H
This will be our first day in Mina; spend your day in Prayers & Duaa.
Day 14: Day in Arafat & Journey from Arafat to Muzdalifah:
(21/08/2018) 9th Dhul-Hijjah 1439H
Around Fajar prayer (either before or after) will leave for Arafat where you will spend the day in Prayer & Duaa. You will be given advice and speeches until Maghreb and then leave Arafat for Muzdalifah.
Day 15: Return to Mina. First day of Jamarat:
(22/08/2018) 10th Dhul-Hijjah 1439H
After Fajar we will leave Muzdalifah and return back to Mina. From Mina we will leave as a group for Jamarat (Stoning).After Jamarat
we will leave for Azizia or Makkah and await news for the completion of your Qurbani. Then the group will leave for Makkah to complete Tawaf-e-Ziyarah & return back to the Mina Tents.
Day 16: Second day of Jamarat:
(23/08/2018) 11th Dhul-Hijjah 1439H
On the 11th Dhul-Hijjah, this will be the second day of stoning. On this day we as a group will stone all three Jamarats. Then the group will leave for Makkah to complete Tawaf-Al-Ziyarah if you haven’t already done so & then return back to Mina.
Day 17: Third day of Jamarat & return to Azizya Building:
(24/08/2018) 12th Dhul-Hijjah 1439H
This will be the third day of stoning. Once we have stoned all three Jamarats we then head back to our Azizia Hotel.
Day 18: Days of leisure at Azizia Building:
(25/08/2018) 13th Dhul-Hijjah 1439H
Spend your day resting at Azizia Hotel.
Day 19: Return to the UK:
(26/08/2018) 14th Dul-Hijjah 1439H
On 26th August (14th Dhul-Hijjah) we will prepare to leave Makkah by coach to Jeddah airport to return to the UK. Please note some of dates may change depending on the Islamic calendar.