Please note, the following Special Conditions apply alongside our standard Booking Terms and Conditions when you make a booking for a Hajj Pilgrimage with M. Zahid Travel.
Please ensure that you are satisfied with the following special conditions before you place a booking with us:
- We have no control over room preference e.g. Haram View and therefore cannot guarantee that any requests in this regard which you may make will be met. We will have no liability to you in the event that any such request is not met.
- By placing a booking you confirm that you have carried out your own research on any hotels that form part of your booking, and agree that those hotels are suitable for you. Please remember all pictures shown are for illustrative purposes and actual rooms may differ.
- Any transport that forms part of your Hajj booking is provided by the Saudi Arabian Government and M. Zahid Travel does not have a say in this or control over the condition of the busses provided.
- Laundry is complimentary (free service), you do not have to use this service if you do not wish to but no refund shall be issued if you don’t utilise it. Please note M. Zahid Travel has NO RESPONSIBILITY for any lost or damaged items if you do make use of the laundry service.
- Luggage is transported at the Haji’s own risk; we do not take any accountability for any damaged or missing items during transference. (Please ensure that you keep any valuables, including any medication or jewellery, on your person at all time).
- Regrettably, due to the nature of Hajj Pilgrimages, M. Zahid Travel is unable to provide any facilities specifically tailored for customers with disabilities, (E.g. specially adapted rooms, disable friendly altered bathroom, ramps into the hotel etc.). M. Zahid Travel will do our utmost to cater for any special requirements you may have. If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability which may affect your stay, please provide us with full details before we confirm your booking so that we can try to advise you as to the suitability of your chosen arrangements. Acting reasonably, if we are unable to properly accommodate the needs of the person(s) concerned, we will not confirm your booking or if you did not give us full details at the time of booking, we will cancel it and impose applicable cancellation charges when we become aware of these details.
- We are unfortunately unable to cater for any special dietary requirements.
- The tents in Mina and Arafat are the standard tents NOT VIP tents, they are maintained by the government. Please also note that all food in Mina and Arafat will be provided by the Moulim (Government).
- The Itinerary of your trip may be altered slightly in relation with the Islamic calendar also if we face difficulty procuring busses.
- It is a requirement of your contract with the supplier of your arrangements that you take out your own Travel Insurance.
- You will only receive one folding mattress per person in Mina
- Ziyarats (side trips) will be carried out with an Urdu guide, as we are unable obtain English speaking guides.
- When you arrive at the airport in Saudi Arabia the process from arrival to setting off to Makkah or Madina can be upwards of eight hours.
- Food provided in both Makkah and Madina will be provided by the hotel.
- The Azizia building is a self-cleaning area.
- If you come individually from the Azizia building to Mina we will be unable to safe guard your luggage or provide you a space in a specific tent.
- If you do not provide us with six names for your Azizia building room, then we cannot guarantee that you will all be in one room.
- WiFi is NOT included within the package, certain hotels may ask you to pay in order to access the internet.
- In Muzdalifah there is no specific area reserved for any group, you will have to sleep where you find space.
- Transfers from Azizia to and from Haram are not included.
- The Special Conditions listed above apply in addition to the standard M Zahid Travel Booking Terms and Conditions, which will also apply to your booking.
- Any additional increase in costs or fees. We will have to charge the customers for this. Even if 100% of the package has been paid.
- If you have performed Hajj before you may have to pay an additional surcharge.
By signing the Special Conditions you confirm that, on behalf of all persons detailed on your booking, that you have read these Special Conditions and have the authority to and do agree to be bound by them.