The above images are correct to the best of our knowledge. However, we do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of these images. We recommend that the hotel be contacted to confirm (including any particular feature that may be required).
Umrah Group Departure in August 2023, from 9th Aug To 22nd Aug - 13 Nights.
- Flight Tickets - Gulf Airlines.
- Saudi Tourist Visa.
- Makkah & Madinah Hotel Stay With Breakfast.
- Ziyarats In Makkah & Madinah.
- Transfers With The Group by Coach. (Jeddah Airport To Makkah Hotel, Makkah Hotel To Madinah Hotel and Madinah Hotel to Madinah Airport).
- Travel, Medical or any other Insurance.
- Any item of personal nature like telephone calls, room services, laundry, drinks etc.
- Any additional sightseeing / transport requirements apart from the itinerary.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the inclusions section.
- Hotel upgrade request will be on additional charges and depends on the hotel availability.
- Hotels rooms are city view or no view.
- Bed preferences are not guaranteed.
- No refund will be made for partially utilized or unutilized services.
- Cancellation Policy depends on season or as per terms & Conditions..
- Whilst everything will be done to provide the arrangements as detailed, we reserve the right to make modifications due to circumstances beyond control. . In the event of a hotel advising us of an overbooking or no check out by the other group, we will offer an alternative similar hotel.
- Company will be not responsible for excess luggage and also not responsible for any loss and/or damage to luggage. It will be transported at your own risk.
- Children below 5 years old can share the parent’s room free of charge on the existing bedding. If need extra bed charges shall apply.
- The standard hotel check- in time is after 17:00 hrs and the standard check-out time is before 12:00 hrs. Triple & Quad room will be extra bed or sofa bed. Sometimes the hotel arranges a separate bed in the room after the guest check-in.
- Passports should be valid for 6 months beyond your return date.
- Names exactly as they appear on the passengers' passport must be provided to M Zahid Travel Ltd; otherwise, penalties, re-issuing fees or cancellation of airline reservations with full loss of monies paid may apply.
- We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover your needs.
- Price includes Saudi Tourist Visa fee for UK & EU passport holders only. There will be an extra charge of £120 per person if the passport is of a different nationality. The visa fee is completely non-refundable even if the visa is rejected.
- People on tourist visas are not allowed to bring back Zamzam water to their homeland under any circumstances. The airport authorities may also refused to get Zamzam on Umrah or Hajj visa as well.
- The rooms in hotels & seats in airlines are subject to availability & changes and the cost may increase the next time you contact our office.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- T&C Apply*