- Courtyard By Marriott (B/B)
|(2 People Sharing)||(3 People Sharing)||(4 People Sharing)|
|3 Nights in Hyderabad||3
|£ 205||£ 195||£ 185|
- Assistance at the airport.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Entry Fee at the Monuments.
- Ramoji film city visit supplement cost per person based on 2 pax is INR.2866. Cost per person based on 4 pax is INR. 2499 including entry ticket & lunch.
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
After breakfast enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour of Hyderabad. Start with a visit to the Birla Mandir. This magnificent structure is dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara. Proceed to the majestic ruins of Golconda Fort, built by Mohammed Quli Qutb Shah in 1525. The Golconda Fort epitomises the opulent nawabi culture of the time. Visit the Qutub Shahi Tombs, a perfect blend of Indian and Persian architectural forms, constructed in gray granite and decorated with exquisite ornamentation. Visit the Salar Jung Museum, comprising one of the largest private collections in the world. Proceed to the Chaarminar, Hyderabad’s magnificent square edifice of granite, built upon four grand arches with high slender minarets and spiral staircases. It is these four (char) minarets (minar) that give the building, its name 'Charminar'. Also visit the nearby Mecca Masjid, one of the oldest and biggest mosques in Hyderabad. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Hyderabad airport for return flight back home.